Birth Injuries And Their Effects On Families
At NOW Law, we know that for many families in Pennsylvania, a one-time settlement may not be sufficient. That is why our medical malpractice attorneys work tirelessly to find creative solutions for families that will need help long into the future due to a birth injury.
Finding Compensation For Present And Future Needs
When we pursue settlements or jury verdicts, we know that we are not just representing your child, but your entire family. We have to fight for everyone to have a better life. That means taking into account the answers to questions like:
- Will you need a new vehicle such as a van with a wheelchair lift?
- Will you have to install a wheelchair ramp or lift to your house?
- Do you have to quit work to take care of your child full time?
- Do you need to hire a specialist to provide in-home care?
- How much will changes to your home, such as widening doorways, cost?
- What equipment will you need when your child grows older?
- Will your child need special education services?
When a one-time settlement was not suitable, we found solutions that provided the compensation families needed. That has included agreements to provide new equipment when necessary or setting up trusts to “pay” the parents for their work as caregivers when they could no longer work outside the home. We work to address every detail and hurdle that you may encounter in the course of treating your child.
That work has led to widespread recognition throughout the legal community for our advocacy and ability to get results. It’s why lawyers across Pennsylvania refer clients to us when they are suffering from a medical malpractice-related birth injury.
Schedule A Free Consultation Today
At Navitsky, Olson & Wisneski LLP, fighting for the injured and their families is what we do every day. Let us put our experience and skills to use for you. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation by calling our offices in Harrisburg or Philadelphia at 717-798-3588 or 215-854-6326 .