Pennsylvania Medication Error Attorneys
Medication errors, whether prescription errors, drug interaction mistakes, anesthesia errors, dosage mistakes, or dispensing errors can be devastating for patients and their families. The medication mistake attorneys at NOW LAW a reputation for excellence and have been recognized by such organizations as Best Lawyers in America, Super Lawyers, and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The firm was recently recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of the Best Law Firms in the Personal Injury category. They have repeatedly secured million dollar and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for their clients.
Preventable Medication Errors
Preventable medication errors may include:
- Overdosing or underdosing because of physician error in prescribing
- Pharmacy errors in labeling or dispensing
- Prescribing the wrong medication or wrong dosage
- Administration to the wrong patient
- Multiple prescriptions given in inappropriate combinations
- Failing to review patient’s medical records for drug allergies
- Overdosing or underdosing because of nursing error in administering
Unfortunately, these medication errors can result in catastrophic injuries and even death. If you or a family member were injured as a result of a medication or anesthesia error, the medical malpractice attorneys at NOW LAW can help you. Contact us at 800-818-9608 for a free consultation. There is never an attorney’s fee unless we recover compensation for you.